The Echo AR-II Trigger is a ground breaking drop in design that is approved by the ATF. The Echo AR-II trigger does not come with a bolt carrier. You will need a full auto bolt carrier in your firearm for the Echo AR-II to function.
The Echo Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled and also when trigger is released.
The Echo Trigger is designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger one round is fired, if the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second round will not fire upon release.
The echo trigger has several distinct features
- PATENTED Design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)
- PATENTED Technology licensed through Franklin Armory inside the Echo AR-II Trigger, including U.S. Pat. Nos. 9,952,012 and 9,952,013.
- Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the Echo Trigger
- Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
- The Echo Trigger is packed full of cutting edge technology
- Reliable function in Echo Mode
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS & NO RETURNS!!